• Supervise the day to day drilling/workover/testing/completion operations, in a safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise the execution of the drilling/workover/testing/completion programs, in a safe and efficient manner.
• Coordinate the logistics of materials, and services, and support on a day to day basis, in a safe and efficient manner.
• Manage the performance of all drilling contractor and associated 3rd party personnel and services under your charge.
• Schedule and coordinate all resources required to achieve objectives.
• Prepare and distribute 24 hr and 7 day forecasts on materials, and service requirements on a daily basis.
• Participate and recommend areas for improvements of internally generated programs, procedures, as well as contractors and service companies.
• Implement and manager safety and environmental policies.
• Encourage open fear free environment to enhance communications, and encourage continuous improvement.
• Ensure strict adherence to company procurement policies.
• Ensure all documentation for drilling approvals is prepared and submitted in a timely manner so that drilling approvals are obtained.
• Manage daily activities of drilling/testing/completion operations in accordance with company management systems and local Governmental Legislation.
• Manage, and track costs on a daily basis.
• Reporting: Responsible for Daily Activity Reporting, ensure clear and accurate information.
• Near miss and incident reporting as per company policy.
• Ensure HSE Emergency Response System is clearly understood and followed as per the company policy.
• Ensure SIMOPS is clearly understood and followed as per the company policy.
• Perform Weekly Emergency Drills, and report same on the DDR
• Ensure all appropriate wellsite personnel have well control certification and up to date.
• Immediately STOP, then report any unsafe condition or activities, which may cause potential injury or damage to equipment or the environment.